The latest addition to the Camero family is the all new CRX 22c, the first Australian-built bowlder with maximised interior accommodation. The innovative CRX 22c demands attention and has been designed to achieve extreme performance crossing over to all water sport activities.
It’s deep-V hull cuts through the water with ease and the unique hull geometry gives soft, faint, clean ski wakes, while for the more serious wakeboarder: load up the optional Camero electric ballast system to generate a solid, ramp-style wake.
Superior craftsmanship will entice you into spending more time in your boat than in the water, Camero has always focussed on making the most of that experience. We have ensured the CRX 22c is loaded with only quality and stylish features including a colour coded stainless laser-cut dash, exceptional comfort and durability, additional bow seating, and a stainless steel cup holder in all the places you expect.
The CRX 22c has an attitude to match any die hard kneeboarder, wakeboarder or skier and is an exceptional ride, Camero has ensured you get the most out of your boat.
*Pictures may show optional extras
- Customised and built to order
- Drivers seat slide & swivel
- Colour coded stainless steel laser-cut dash
- Bow seating
- Stainless steel cup holders throughout
- Battery isolator
- Auto bilge pump
- Standard is the Mercury MerCruiser TowSport Inboard 6.2L 320 ECT (more info);
- Trailer: Easytow Tandem galvanised or painted including 15" wheels, galvanised axles & springs, LED lights, swing away jockey wheel, guide poles, trolley wheels and disc brakes
- 12 months QLD boat & trailer registration, registration numbers and safety equipment
- Camero / Mercury Medallion Touch Panel (new in 2019)
- Control all accessories
- Pre-set ski / wakeboard profiles
- In built stereo with Bluetooth, radio & aux
- GPS speedo & maps
- Full Engine Management Control
- Click here for video demo
- Plenty of different towers (Camero & Roswell), racks, lighting, wakerboard ballast, high poles & more
- Trailer options including paint over galvanised, carpeting, decking, 17" wheels, full spare wheel
- Fusion MS 650 & MS 755 sound systems with tower speaker and sub woofer options
- Bimini covers, full boat covers, mufflers, mirrors, boom bars, navigation lighting and heaps more
|Layout||Centre mounted engine|
|Length||6.50m exc. platform|
|Seating Capacity||11 persons|
|Weight||1,900kg inc. trailer (dry)|